- This event has passed.
Tube the Hooch
August 21, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$11
We’ve been checking the radar, and it looks like the weather is going to hold out for us. Join us this afternoon!
You can pay online in advance, or when you arrive. (On-site, we’ll take cash or credit cards.)
When you get there, look for The Sixth Point’s sign and come straight to our group. Please do not get in line or pay the tubing company directly. You pay us, and we’ll pay them for our whole group in one transaction.
PLEASE arrive on time! We may not be able to wait for you. If you arrive after our group has checked in, we cannot guarantee that you’ll be able to get on our shuttle.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them on Facebook!
It’s time for everyone’s summer favorite! Join The Sixth Point for a relaxing float down the Chattahoochee River (well, just part of it).
For the bargain price of $11, you get: free parking, a tube (with a bottom- normally a $2 upgrade!), shuttle to the put-in point, a two-hour trip down the lazy river, and a super chill afternoon with awesome people.
Answers to everything you’re wondering (and some things that you’re not):
- We only get the free tube upgrade if we bring more than 20 people, so you should probably invite a friend (just in case) ☺
- Coolers and dogs are welcome. Kids, not so much.
- BYOB, but note that glass containers are not allowed on the river.
- Our group can’t check in until everyone is present, so PLEASE arrive on time!
- Yes, $10 River Tubing actually costs $11. (They sneak in a $1 Park Fee when you’re not looking.)
Scroll down to register online…
Tubing-related questions? Check out the company’s FAQ page: http://rivertubing.com/faq/
DIRECTIONS: $10 River Tubing is located at 4349 Abbotts Bridge Road, Duluth, GA 30097. There is free parking on-site, and transportation is provided from drop-off and pick-up points.